- Swing the bat of the pros!
- Carlos Beltran's signature Marucci model.
- The CB15 is one of Marucci’s most popular professional bats because of its large hitting area and balanced feel.
- The larger barrel means a larger sweet spot, while the medium handle makes it easy to swing.
- The Marucci Bat Company takes pride in turning top quality wooden baseball bats in the same tradition and precise technique of the earliest bat companies.
- Every Marucci Bat is cut, calibrated, balanced, buffed and lacquered by hand.
- The Marucci Bat Company used top grade Maple billets cut from selected, naturally grown trees in Pennsylvania forests.
- This selection process insures the highest possible grade of wood for each bat.
- The Marucci Bat Company bats are 100 percent handmade or turned in small batches from an original design, then finished and detailed by hand.
- Each model is made to exacting specifications maximizing balance and ease of handling.
- The Marucci Bat Company uses an Ultra Penetrating Stain that provides the best possible finish for your next Marucci Bat.
- Most impressive is the Bone Rubbing technique that The Marucci Bat Company uses.
- "Boning" bats began in the earliest days of baseball with players like Babe Ruth and Lou Gerig.
- These Hall-of-Famers would spend hours in their dugouts rubbing their bats with old cow femur bones.
- Bone Rubbing closes the wood's pores, compressing it and making it harder.
- Marucci uses the same technique on their bats, rubbing before the finish is applied to seal and harden the wood.
- Just another example of how Marucci takes the same pride in their bats as our baseball heroes once did.