David Chandler founded started making Chandler bats in 2010 using the woodworking techniques he learned while in the luxury furniture business, Chandler has successfully created a maple wood baseball bat that is not only stronger, but also higher performing than anything else currently on the field.
It starts with the absolute top quality maple wood with near-perfectly straight grains. The maple used is extremely high density and virtually unbreakable. Each bat is turned by hand, and not mass produced like many wood bats today. This leads to a CONSISTENTLY quality product. There are now more than 40 Major League players that have swung, or are swinging Chandler bats when they step to the plate. With the hype that has already been generated, Chandler bats will continue show up on baseball diamonds everywhere!
- Premium Pro Quality Maple Wood.
- 2.48" Barrel.
- .943" Handle.
- 2.00" Knob
- Handcrafted and Hand Finished for Premium Quality.
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio.
- Handcrafted based on the most popular pro model, the C271, is a great choice for players transitioning from metal to wood due to its excellent balance.
- Utilizes hard, dense wood to increase ball travel while aiding players in adjusting to swinging a wood bat.
- There is no warranty or guarantee for wood bats.